Three Soap Set
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled soaps. Cleansing, moisturizing, and beautifully fragranced, they are the ideal way to start your morning or unwind after a long day.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s. We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- Three 5.8 oz (164 g) bars
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
- Heritage Presidential: Almond, Jockey Club, and Number Six
- Centuries Almond: A comforting scent of almonds blended with hints of cherry and salt
- Centuries Signature: Almond, Lavender, and Verbena
- Centuries Lavender: Soothing and moisturizing, with a fresh floral scent blended with a touch of powder
- Centuries Cucumber: Gentle and moisturizing with a fresh scent
- Heritage Jockey Club: Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin
- Heritage Newport: A sophisticated marine fragrance with notes of spiced mandarin, lavender, and balsam
- Heritage Greenbriar: A refined, yet a bit rugged, with notes of vetiver, mandarin, and Russian sage.
- New York Botanical Gardens Honeysuckle: Notes of sweet ambrosia and mossy forest
- New York Botanical Gardens Gardenia: Gentle and moisturizing, with a scent like a garden in early spring
- New York Botanical Gardens Trio: The Gardenia, Honeysuckle, and Lilac bar soaps
- New York Botanical Gardens Lilac: Fresh, delicate scent of a stroll through New York Botanical Gardens Lilac Hills